Saturday, December 17, 2011


Frosty Christmas

Fun little card I made as a "guy" Christmas card.  I used a Kenny K digi stamp called "Helga Frost", I thought she went very well with the blue theme in one of the challenges, and took care of a much needed guy card.  I colored the image with Copics, and popped them up on my card front.  I added just a little bit of bling for her buttons, and then mirrored it on the inside accents for the gift card holder.  

Here is an image of the card partially opened..

This is an image of the inside of the card, showing the gift card holder.  The snowflake on the front was wet embossed.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz #73 Hues of Blue
iCopic IWC Challenge #60 Holidays
Outlawz CPC121611 Celebration

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment