A Spooktacular Steampunk Halloween!
IWC Challenge #53
Black and Orange
This is the card I made for the iCopic lover challenge. The theme was Black and Orange, so of course I went Halloween with it. After all, it is only a couple of days away. The image I used is my first ever digi stamp (why didn't I use these before!) from KennyK design, and is part of his Steampunk Burlesque set. Lots of fun images to play with. These digi stamps work so well with Copics!
I decided that I would try and give her a deathly pallor, so I used E81 and highlighted with G21. Hair was done with combinations of E81 and C3. For the orange I used YR04, YR16. Blacks was a combination of V20, C3, and BV29. I wanted the background to have a comic book feel so I used B24 and C3.
For the card part I used a Black dp, then plain Orange cardstock. Our Burlesque, gun toting, steampunk zombie is popped up with foam mounting tape. To embellish the card, I added a bit of lace some Orange flower stamen. I put little bits of diamond bling at each corner, and did the flourish with Black puff paint, and Orange Stickles. I added a couple of clear embellishments to balance the rest of the card.
Enjoy and Happy Halloween!