Saturday, July 7, 2012

MarkerPOP Weekly Challenge #1
Fur/Hair

Yeah!!!  MarkerPop challenge #1 is finally here!  This week the challenge was coloring hair or fur.  The image is from Kenny K and is called Super Mom.  I love this image and thought it would be fun to color black and white.  I used C0, C2, C3, C5 and BV29.  
This card is for my sister, so I wanted to make it personalized, so I designed a page mesh with her initials, kids and husbands name and cut it with my Gazelle.  Behind the mesh is super cute paper called Kitchen Confidential from lilybeedesign.  
Thank you for stopping and looking!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you for helping us kick off the new Markerpop blog!!
    Hugs
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....great hair!!! Thanks for playing with us at Markerpop! Tracy v

    ReplyDelete