Friday, February 19, 2010

St. Patrick's Day ATC


This is an art card I made for St. Patty's day. I started this off with a dictionary page.  I thought it was fitting to use the "Irish" entries :)
Once the dictionary page is on, I inked over with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
The girl is form some German scrap I found at an antique mall, isn't she fabulous.  She was very shiny, so I took some sandpaper and grunged her up a bit.  
The chip board was inked, and then I used Crackle Accents, to give a nice cracked finish. Then I carried the flourish up a little farther by using a stencil and Perfect Pearls.
The roses I just added some green Perfect Pearls, to accentuate the Irish them.
Finally I used a fragment to accent the Irish entries on the background.


Supplies:
Distress Inks-
Frayed Burlap
Peeled Paint
Shabby Shutters


German Scrap
Chip Board flourish
Paper Roses
Crackle Accents form Ranger
Forever Green Perfect Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment