Saturday, October 22, 2011


I made this card for the challenge over at iCopic.  The challenge theme is baby.  We had to use either a baby image, or colors.  Now, I don't have any baby images, so I thought I would go with blue colors.  This stamp is relatively new to me, even though it is my last post, lol.  I have had so much fun playing with this iamge.  Once again it is from Cornish Heritage Farms, and part of their Saturday Evening Post collection.

I have used this stamp in grey tones, to create a black and white image, so I thought why not try blue.  I think it worked out well.  Image was colored using copics, then I went over everything with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  For the background I used my Spellbinder Impressabilities snowflake, and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  Hope you enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with iCopic! Hope to see you again this week.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete