Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time Traveler

I made this for this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show. This week we were asked to stamp and show using our favorite T!m Holtz stamp. Asking someone to pick their favorite?!? That is a tall order. The stamp I chose is part of the Classic Collage set. Looking at this stamp, makes me want to travel back in time, to visit these hotels, and, collect luggage stickers!

Janna

Supplies
Timeworks Mask
Classic Collage set
T!m Holtz Visual Artistry Clear Stamp collection
Grungeboard Flourish
Watch Parts
Faded Jeans
Broken China
Tumbled Glass
Fired Brick
Mustard Seed
shabby Shutters
Dusty Concord
Frayed Burlap
Brushed Corduroy
Colored Pencils
Stream AI
Copper Mixative AI

3 comments:

  1. You know, I have this stamp ... I'm thinking I've never used it. Seeing what you've done here? I've got to get it out & use it!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of this TH stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors, the little dittis, just LOVIN' it all!!


    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete